Software Engineer in Test
We’re on a mission
Here at GoBear we’re on a super powerful mission! Our purpose is to improve people’s financial health, so that together we can build more secure, stable and sustainable communities across Asia. By working closely with our partners, we make financial products easier to understand and easier to access based on individual needs. That, in turn, helps people live their lives on their own terms.
We’re looking for people (or bears, as we like to call them) who are charged up by this mission. Obviously, we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want bears who love solving problems, working in close-knit teams and coming up with crazy ideas.
If that sounds good, then read on!
Who’s who in the zoo?
You'll be reporting to the QA Manager and work closely with the DevOps teams based in the regional office in Singapore. On a daily basis, you'll work in cross-functional (two pizza) teams with a Product Owner, business analysts, designers and engineers.
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- You'll define and implement the test strategy with your team
- You'll work with the QA team to align on the Quality guidelines and test strategy
- You'll work closely with the business owners to write the tests
- You'll also collaborate with the developers to reproduce and/or troubleshooting;eshoot issue it it's needed
- Automation testing
- Collaborate with the developers to develop & review the integration test scripts
- Write the end to end automation test scripts
- Take ownership in test execution strategy and analysing test results
- Manual testing
- Perform UI & functional testing in multiple environments
You'll create and manage quality reports
- Bachelor's of Computer Science or similar;
- Solid English communication skills (written and verbal).
You have between 2 to 6 years of experience in:
- Writing and performing test cases;
- Testing web or native app;
- Writing automation tests with Selenium based tools;
- Using Java, Python, Ruby or any other common scripting language;
- HTML5, CSS, jQuery;
- Having experience with CI/CD approach
- Having extensive experience within a SCRUM or Agile software/product development
- Github, Atlassian suite (it’s a plus).
Sound like you?
- You’re kind;
- You can work in team as well as individually;
- You have the attention to details;
- You are always learning- you have a hunger for knowledge and discovery;
- You are always-improving- an acknowledgement that we can always do better, and a willingness to keep seeking the better way;
- You are self-motivated and direct;
- You love to work collaboratively;
- You can effectively communicate issues and propose solutions;
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities;
- You are solution driven;
- You are always willing to go the extra mile;
- You’re kind (yes I wrote that twice).
Need more reasons to come and work for us?
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
You can expect to receive a bumper pack of GoBear benefits, including Premium Healthcare for international usage, flexibility in working times and remote locations to promote a great work-life balance, an agile working environment and of course, the latest MacBook Pro and 4K monitor!
APPLY TO: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org