You’ll be reporting into the Head of Development and you’ll work closely with the Technical Recruiter and HR team based in the regional office in Singapore.
You will physically sit with the GoBear Code Unit (GCU), which is our in-house software development team. Attached to the regional team, GCU works closely with the Product Development and Design Teams from Singapore. GCU has their own dedicated, developer-focused office located in District 2, located in a newly renovated villa with attached swimming pool, coffee shop and relaxed atmosphere.
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- You’ll be responsible for all talent planning within the GCU, ensuring we have the right team structure
- You’ll work with the Technical Recruiter in hiring the best people in the right roles
- You’ll ensure that resources are allocated to the appropriate places within the team
- You’ll identify needs and be accountable for talent development and management
- You will complete all team performance reviews and succession plan
- You’ll help to work on Brand development
- You have a passion for developing tech talent and have a proven ability to headhunt, attract, retain and coach superstar engineering talent
- You have 5+ years of experience in Software Development Management, with experience in scaling teams
- You easily attain respect and loyalty from your teams through your technical expertise
- You have a Bachelor degree in CS or relevant field
- Above par English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in a ‘Start-Up’ will be an advantage
Sound like you?
- You’re kind
- You have strong communication skills and are an excellent listener
- You can effectively coach and develope
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
- You are a natural leader and not afraid to face challenges head on
- You’re kind (yes I wrote that twice)
Need more reasons to come and work for us?
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
You can expect to receive a bumper pack of GoBear benefits, including Premium Healthcare for international usage, flexibility in working times and remote locations to promote a great work-life balance, an agile working environment and of course, the latest MacBook Pro and 4K monitor!