Business Development Specialist
We don’t usually toot our own horn but (seeing as you might work here soon) we thought you might like to know GoBear is Asia’s first and only meta search engine for financial products. We spend our days trying to figure out how to make comparing insurance and banking products as awesome as possible. Our happy place is where users don’t even have to think twice – they can choose a financial product that’s right for them and feel confident with their choice (we know that’s a nerdy happy place, but we can’t help what we love). We’re looking for people who break the mould; who’ve got a hankering to do something completely different. Obviously, we want our bears to be smart and hardworking but, more importantly, we want people on our team who love technology, who love their job, and who aren’t afraid to fail while trying something completely crazy.
If that all sounds up your alley, then read on.
Who’s who in the zoo?
Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, you’ll be involved in complete experience of GoBear’s Thailand journey from growth to profitability. This means that you’ll be closely collaborating with folks across functions such as marketing, communications, legal, product development, technology and more.
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
You can look forward to work with existing partners as well as explore new revenue channels and onboard new partners for GoBear:
- You’ll take charge of the BD support and operations (Onboarding Letter, Contracts, Collections, Billing, Promotions)
- You will identify potential partners and arrange introductory meetings for GoBear Thailand
- You will seamlessly onboard new partners for GoBear Thailand
- You’ll remain on top of Google Analytics for partner reporting and product analysis
- You’ll also be on top of business analytics to ensure ROI for marketing spent and profitability is in line with target vs actual revenue
- You’ll make recommendations on CPL, CPA, CPC pricing for product listings
- You’ll be instrumental in the preparation of BD sales deck, marketing pack proposal, and pricing
- You’ll inspire and share knowledge between team members
- You’ll complete ad-hoc projects and tasks as required
This start up requires an assertive, no nonsense and hands on Partner Marketing Manager who has most (preferably all!) of the following skills:
- You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, business management or another related field of study
- You bring in at least 2 years in one or more of the following areas: insurance, banking, product development and pricing
- It’ll be wonderful if you bring in exposure of Agency / Account Management
- You are prolific with numbers and proficient in analytical tools for Microsoft excel
- You understand and are aware of local finance, insurance business and products
- You bring in some online digital experience
- You have excellent project management skills
- Your command on English & Thai languages is par excellence
Need more reasons to come and work for us?
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
A pleasant, no-nonsense work environment in an international team. Our office in Bhiraj Tower at EmQuartier is located strategically in the heart of Bangkok which is close to nice restaurants, retail shops and entertainment outlets, as well as easily accessible with Bangkok’s BTS Sky train network.
Please send your application to: [email protected]