Personal Liability Travel Insurance
What is a personal liability?
Personal liability travel insurance generally provides the insured with protection to make a claim from or liability to a third party that has been made to you. Liability may include a death or injury, accidental loss or damage to third party’s property. In such cases, you may have to fork out a large sum of money to pay this third party for the loss you caused.
Such a liability may take place when you are traveling overseas, for example:
death or injury caused by you due to an accident or your negligence
damaged to a property while you are driving on the road when traveling overseas
If you have gotten yourself covered with a travel insurance, such personal liability is covered and taken care off by your travel insurer. The claim limit is usually set at $1,000,000. However you need to note that in such cases, third party cannot be related to you including relatives and your employees.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -