Overseas Travel Delay Travel Insurance
Claiming for Overseas Travel Delay from your Travel Insurance
Overseas travel delay travel insurance provides compensation for every 6 hours of delay when oversea. Flight delay or any delay in a planned public transport arranged for your travel overseas and in Singapore for at least 6 consecutive hours is claimable for up to a certain amount from your purchased travel insurance. These delays must be out of your control and not caused by your own action or delay.
To successfully claim for an oversea travel delay benefit, you must have a written confirmation from the carrier or their handling agents stating the reason for the delay and the number of hours delayed. If the delay is in Singapore, most travel insurer will only pay up to $200. For oversea travel delay, insurer will mostly pay up to a maximum of $1,600 or as stated in your travel insurance wordings.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -