Travel Insurance Coverage
Planning a holiday is always fun and exciting, and who doesn’t love a trip to your favorite destination with family and friends? One essential task on your travel planning list has got to be finding the right travel insurance that will meet your travel needs. With so many travel insurance companies in Singapore offering different types of travel insurance, comparing these travel insurance plan could take a very long time, and very often one may just go with their usual insurance companies and get the plan they offer. But do you know travel insurance although may all look similar, different insurance companies may offer different coverage at variety of travel insurance premiums too. During peak travel period, some companies may also very attractive discounts too. So before jumping in to get your travel insurance, it is always good to do some travel insurance plan comparison to see which insurance company offers the best deal for your traveling need.
Common Travel Insurance Plan In Singapore
The common travel insurance coverages are single trip, group or annual plans. Single trip travel insurance plan covers an individual for one trip over a fixed pre-determined period of time. Group travel insurance plan covers more than one traveller usually going on a trip together during a fixed period of time, ideal for families. For frequent travellers an annual travel insurance plan will be recommended as it saves time, money and covers the entire year at a fixed travel insurance premium.
Comparing Travel Insurance Companies in Singapore
Most insurance companies and even local banks offer travel insurance plans to their customers. Many of these travel insurance plans provide almost the same coverages and benefits, and the higher the premium the better and higher the coverages and benefits too. When comparing travel insurance one will need to ensure that the coverage and benefit schedule listed is sufficient for each personal’s need and the travel plan.
Before you decide which travel insurance plan to take up, it is good to do a comparison and read through the coverages and benfits of the policy.
Types of Coverage
- Worldwide Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Excess
- Personal Liability
- Trip Cancellation
- Loss of Travel Documents
- Loss of Baggage
- Overseas Travel Delay
- Overseas Baggage Delay
- Leisure Sports
- Pregnancy Related Expenses
- Medical Evacuation
- Personal Accident
- Medical Expenses for Child
- Medical Expenses
- Credit Card Protection
Travel Insurance Basics
- Travel Insurance: An Introduction
- Alone or With Family: Consider These For Your Travel Insurance
- Single Or Multi Trip Insurance?
- What Should I Do if there’s a Flight Delay?
- Is My Travel Coverage Enough?
- 9 General Exclusions to Your Travel Insurance That You Must Know
- Delayed Luggage: Keep Calm and Follow the Procedures
Compare insurance and banking products, and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -