Planning a holiday is always fun and exciting. Who doesn’t love a trip to your favorite destination with family and friends? One essential task on your travel planning list has got to be finding the right travel insurance that will meet your needs.
With so many insurance providers in Singapore offering different types coverage, comparing could take a very long time, and very often one may just go with their usual insurance companies and get the plan they offer.
During peak travel period, some companies may also very attractive discounts. So before jumping in to get the best travel insurance, it is always good to compare with GoBear to see which offers the suit your traveling need.
Common Travel Insurance Plans in Singapore
The common travel insurance plans are single trip, group or annual plans. Single trip travel insurance plan covers an individual for one trip over a fixed pre-determined period. Group travel insurance plan covers more than one traveler usually going on a trip together during a fixed period, ideal for families. For frequent travelers, an annual travel insurance plan will be recommended as it saves time, money and covers the entire year at a fixed travel insurance premium.
Comparing Travel Insurance Companies
Most insurance providers and even local banks offer different plans to their customers. Many of these provide almost the same coverages and benefits, and the higher the premium the better and higher the coverages and benefits, too. When comparing, one will need to ensure that the coverage and benefit schedule listed are sufficient for each personal’s need and the travel plan.
Before you decide which travel insurance plan to take up, it is good to do a comparison and read through the coverages and benefits of the policy.
Getting a travel insurance plan is as necessary as booking a flight to your next destination. As the old saying goes, if you can’t afford a travel insurance, don’t travel! So, why deprive of yourself of landing in one of the most beautiful places in the world if you can get the cheapest and best coverage with GoBear’s comparison tool?
Types of Coverage
- Worldwide Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Excess
- Personal Liability
- Trip Cancellation
- Loss of Travel Documents
- Loss of Baggage
- Overseas Travel Delay
- Overseas Baggage Delay
- Leisure Sports
- Pregnancy Related Expenses
- Medical Evacuation
- Personal Accident
- Medical Expenses for Child
- Medical Expenses
- Credit Card Protection
Travel Insurance Basics
- Travel Insurance: An Introduction
- Alone or With Family: Consider These For Your Travel Insurance
- Single Or Multi Trip Insurance?
- What Should I Do if there’s a Flight Delay?
- Is My Travel Coverage Enough?
- 9 General Exclusions to Your Travel Insurance That You Must Know
- Delayed Luggage: Keep Calm and Follow the Procedures
Compare insurance and banking products, and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -
- Bang for your buck – Get the latest promotions, great discounts and best deals. -
- Time-saver – Widest travel insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -