HSBC Personal Loan
Compare HSBC personal loan packages against offers from other leading car insurance providers in Singapore
About the provider
HSBC was founded in 1865 to help connect opportunities with people. One of the world’s largest banks, HSBC offers different financial products and services to its 38 million customers. HSBC is headquartered in London with 3,900 satellite office in 67 countries.
HSBC products include personal finance, foreign exchange, cards, insurance, investment, wealth management services, loans and a wide range of banking services.
Why should I choose HSBC personal loan?
HSBC’s loan is your best partner when planning for adventure or financing a lucrative venture: These are HSBC personal loans features you can consider before applying:
- Loan up to 8 times your monthly income
- Loan tenor to a maximum of 7 years
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Redraw existing personal loan without paying for processing fee
- Expect quick approval
All these best features come with HSBC’s term and conditions.
What benefits does an HSBC personal loan provide?
With fixed monthly repayments, low interest rates and long loan tenor of up to 7 years, seize the opportunity to get more done with HSBC Personal Loan. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. They serve more than 47 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Their network covers 71 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Bring your plans to life with HSBC Personal Loan
HSBC Personal Loan offers a loan amount of up to 8 times your monthly income with the longest loan tenor of up to 7 years. It has fixed monthly repayments, allows you to redraw on your existing personal loan with no processing fee and HSBC makes a quick decision based on 1-hour approval-in-principle.
This credit is available for those 21 to 65 years old with an annual income of at least S$30,000 for salaried Singaporeans/PR. An annual income of at least S$40,000 is required for self-employed/commission-based Singaporeans/PR and at least S$40,000 and employment pass with a validity of at least one year for foreigners.
Seize the opportunity to get more done with HSBC Personal Line of Credit
HSBC Personal Line of Credit offers extra cash of up to S$100,000, get access to money with your Personal Line of Credit cheque book and debit card, comes with affordable interest rates and get the annual fee waiver.
An attractive personal line of credit balance transfer offers you preferential rates on HSBC’s Balance Transfer for the things you need. Just choose from their 6 or 12-month flexible repayment periods and enjoy greater savings!
How do I qualify for an HSBC personal loan?
HSBC personal loan is available for those between age 21 to 65 years old with a minimum annual income of S$30,000 for salaried Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents, S$40,000 for self-employed or commission-based Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents and S$40,000 for foreigners with Employment Pass validity of at least one year.
How do I apply for an HSBC personal loan?
Applying for personal loan plans would require the following:
- Financial details – prepare documents that will confirm your stated monthly income
- Personal data – information about yourself like address and contact numbers should be provided
- Employment details – you will be asked to submit information about your current work, business or any other source of income
The application comes with the following charges:
- $88 worth of processing fee waiver
- About 2.5 percent of the redemption amount as early repayment fee
- About 2.5 percent plus existing interest on overdue amount as late repayment interest
What other products does HSBC offer?
- Debt consolidation – This is a refinancing program to help customers consolidate their outstanding borrowings from unsecured credit facilities. HSBC debt consolidation is bundled with revolving credit feature for you to manage daily finances conveniently.
- Cash installment plan – The cash installment plan has attractive interest rates, fixed monthly repayments, greater flexibility for repayment period and hassle-free application. This product is only available for primary HSBC card holders and is not applicable for corporate and US dollar cards.