Citibank Personal Loan
Compare Citibank personal loan packages against offers from other leading providers in Singapore
About the provider
Citibank Singapore Ltd is a subsidiary of Citigroup. Citibank offers financial products that fuse local expertise with the strength of a worldwide consumer banking network including foreign currency deposits, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans.
Citibank personal loan is a financial opportunity for every Singaporean in times of need be it for renovation, wedding, travel or business.
Why should I choose Citibank personal loan?
Citibank personal loans do not charge processing fees. New Bank customers can get 4.83% interest rate when you apply directly from the bank or grab 4.55% interest rate when you apply with GoBear.
Citi also offers the 1-Hour Loan Promise Program which allows customers to obtain their loaned amount through Citibank Credit Card Quick Cash and/or Citibank Quick Cash. Current Citi customers should note that one-hour period starts after the call for application has ended and all requested information and documents were submitted accordingly.
What benefits does Citibank personal loan provide?
New Citi Ready credit holder can enjoy the following:
- Nominal interest rates per annum at 4.94% for 12 months, 4.82% for 24 months, 4.83% for 36 months, 5.72% for 48 months and 5.79% for 60 months
- Effective interest rates per annum at 9% for 12, 24 and 36 months; and 10.50% for 48-60 months.
- Get loans at 0% interest rate with upfront service fees
- Once approved, expect the money to be deposited directly to your Citibank account within the next working day or up to 5 working days for accounts in other banks
- Pay a cancellation fee of 3% of the outstanding unbilled principal amount or $100 whichever is higher
How do I qualify for Citibank personal loan?
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident – A minimum annual income of $30,000
- Salaried Employees – Submit a photocopy of NRIC (front and back) and CPF statement for the last 12 months or the Latest Income Tax Notice along with computerised payslip
- Self-employed individuals – Submit a photocopy of NRIC (front and back) and Income Tax Notice Assessment for the last 2 years with 3 months of bank statement
- Foreigners – Foreign applicants should have a minimum annual income of $42,000 and should submit a photocopy of Passport or Employment Pass and Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment with latest original pay slip
All required documents should be emailed to [email protected]
What other products does Citibank offer?
- Credit cards – Citi credit cards give you exclusives on travel, online shopping and lifestyle. You can also enjoy gourmet pleasures with the best dining deals at more than 1000 restaurants in Singapore
- Insurance products – Get comprehensive protection with Citibank’s insurance plans for travel, motor, credit shield, life, health and accidents. With Citi, you can make sure that you, your loved one, your property and the money you worked hard for are all protected and covered.
- Loans – Aside from personal loan, Citi also offers ready credit, balance transfer, Paywise and home loan. Enjoy financial flexibility, bonus interest on savings, enhanced shopping experience and flexible credit line when you apply for any of these products.