UOB Credit Cards
Compare UOB credit cards against other leading credit cards in Singapore
About the provider
Native to Singapore, United Overseas Bank is headquartered in Raffles Place and has 68 branches across the island, with more than 500 offices across 19 countries. It offers services like commercial and corporate banking, personal finance, private banking and other asset management, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
There is a broad range of UOB credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, JCB, American Express, UnionPay credit and debit cards, with reward and rebate systems, offering dining, entertainment and shopping privileges.
Why should I choose UOB credit cards?
UOB credit cards reward its owners with fantastic deals and benefits including the following:
- Exclusive dining privileges for Visa Infinite, UOB Reserve, and Lady’s Solitaire and Privilege banking Cardmembers
- Discounts and cashback when shopping at partner stores and an opportunity to access exclusive UOB bundle offers
- Be it planning for a dream holiday or big ticket items purchase, you can keep your bills affordable with UOB SmartPay where you enjoy Interest-free monthly installment with 1-time low processing fee and flexible payments over 3 / 6 / 12 months
- Consolidate your monthly bills, charge them to your UOB card and earn rewards as you pay.
What privileges do UOB credit cards offer?
UOB Credit Card – Travel Privileges
The UOB PRVI Miles lets you earn up to 12,000 miles points when you apply. With no minimum spend and no cap on miles earned, every spend adds up to free flights. UOB PRVI lets you earn 1.4 miles per $1 spent locally, 2.4 miles per $1 spent abroad and 6 miles per $1 spent on major hotels and airlines.
For UOB PRVI Miles American Express Card holders, you can get 20,000 loyalty miles (in the form of UNI$10,000) if you spend at least $50,000 per year. You will also be entitled up to 8 complimentary airport transfers to Changi Airport in one year.
UOB Credit Card – Shopping Privileges
UOB has a range of cards that provide customers great shopping benefits. UOB JCB Card offers up to 6% rebate at your favourite Japanese shopping merchants like Meidi-Ya, Tokyu Hands, Isetan and UNIQLO, and 0.3% rebate for all other spend credited to the card.
Through its unique UOB reward system currency UNI$, UOB Lady’s Platinum Card offers 5X UNI$ at local departmental stores, overseas and online shops, 5X UNI$ on taxi rides for women all over Singapore.
UOB Delight Card helps customers get up to 8% rebate at departmental stores like Cold Storage, Market Place, Jasons, Giant and Guardian. It also offers 10% off retail house brands at Cold Storage, Giant and Guardian island wide, and 0.3% rebate on all other spend credited to the card.
UOB Credit Card - Petrol Privileges
UOB ONE Card helps the card holder save up to 20.8% and 24% on petrol at Shell and SPC respectively. You get 5% Shell Station discount and 5% Shell Escape Card discount at any Shell station. You can also enjoy 7% SMART$ rebate for UOB One Card and 4% SMART$ Rebate when you use other UOB credit or debit cards through the station. In addition, you can win as much as 21,800 liters of gas when you fuel up at SPC through your UOB cards.
UOB Credit Card - Entertainment Privileges
UOB YOLO offers the card holder up to 10% rebates on movie tickets at The Cathay Cineplexes. And UOB Preferred Platinum Visa Card offers 10X UNI$ (or 4 Miles) for every $5 spent on online shopping and entertainment, where UNI$ is a UOB reward system. It also offers 10X UNI$ (or 4 Miles) on contactless transactions such as Visa payWave transaction.
SingTel-UOB Card offers up to S$360 cash rebate on Singtel bills every year and Singtel vouchers worth up to S$300. What’s more, you get perpetual annual fee waiver on this card as long as you charge your Singtel bill to this card.
UOB Credit Card - Dining Privileges
UOB YOLO Card provides 8% rebate when you buy from selected bakeries, caterers and other partners all over the island.. It also offers 1-for-1 deals and priority access to participating bars and restaurants such as Kyo, Loof, OverEasy, Timbre and more. It also has a secure payment feature of UOB Mighty.
Card holders can also enjoy other dining privileges include 15% of your total bill when you spend a minimum of $30 at Brine and Coo Bistro.
How do I apply for UOB credit cards?
Different UOB credit cards have various eligibility requirements. Here are a few things you should keep in mind when applying:
- All applicants should be at least 21 years old.
- Singapore Citizen – Should have a minimum annual income of $30,000 or a fixed deposit collateral of at least $10,000
- Foreigners – Should have a minimum annual income of $40,000 or a fixed deposit collateral of at least $10,000
Required documents may vary from one credit card to another. Fees may also apply for principal and supplementary card holders.
What other products does UOB offer?
Aside from credit cards, UOB also provides the following:
- Debit Card – UOB debit card holders can look forward to earn up to 10 percent SMART$ rebate for every dollar spent at over 400 participating merchants. You can also choose from other kinds of debit cards like the UOB Delight, UOB Direct Visa, KrisFlyer UOB and UOB Lady’s Debit Card
- Personal loan - Loan packages come with affordable repayment schemes at a minimum of $0.80* per day (based on approved loan amount of $1,000 for a 60-month tenure) at an interest rate of 8.0% p.a. (EIR from 14.13% p.a.).