Citibank Credit Cards
Compare Citi credit cards against other leading providers in Singapore
About the provider
Citibank was first known as the City Bank of New York, the First National City Bank of New York. It markets standard banking transactions, markets insurance, credit cards, and investment products. Their online services division has more than 15 million users.
It offers credit and debit cards for travel, leisure, and offers discounts, cash backs and rebates. Some Citi credit card includes Citi Prestige MasterCard, Citi PremierMiles Visa Card, etc.
Why should I choose Citi credit cards?
Citibank has packed amazing deals and offers for its customers to enjoy:
- Up to 42,000 Citi Miles awarded when you apply for credit card and make a purchase
- Receive welcome vouchers from Citi’s partners and almost all your favourite brands in Singapore
- Get up to $120 cash back when you use your cards to purchase from physical and online stores
- Enjoy complimentary hotel accommodation, entertainment privileges and airport transfer when you travel
On top of these privileges, Citi credit card holders can earn up to 10% Citi Rebate when you make a purchase at over 300 locations including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong, which you can use to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant!
What privileges do I get from Citi credit cards?
Citi Prestige MasterCard offers 5 Citi Dollars equal to 2 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent overseas, and 3.25 Citi Dollars, equal to 1.3 Citi Miles for every S$1 spent locally. Citi PremierMiles Visa Card, on the other hand, offers 2 Citi Miles with every S$1 overseas spend and 1.2 Citi Miles with S$1 local spend. Must know fact about Citi Miles is that it never expire.
Citibank offers a card for savings on petrol. Citi Cash Back Card offers savings on fuel of up to 20.88% at Esso petrol stations and Shell petrol stations.
The Citi Cash Back Card also comes with one of the best cash back deals for your grocery shopping with 8% cash back at all main supermarkets worldwide, and 8% cash back on dining at restaurants, cafes and bars worldwide, including Foodpanda and Deliveroo delivery.
How do I apply for Citibank credit cards?
Citibank has made credit cards applications easy and available to those who are 21 years old and above and who have an annual minimum income of $30,000 with the following requirements:
- Salaried employees should submit a copy of their NRIC or Passport, latest original computerized pay slip or Tax Notice of Assessment or last 12 months CPF statement
- Self-employed applicants should present a copy of NRIC or passport, latest 2 years Income Tax Notice of Assessment and bank statements for the last three months
- Foreigners are required to submit a copy of their passport and work permit, a copy of bank statement or utility bill that indicates their name and address and Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerized pay slip
What other products does Citibank offer?
Citi is your ally when it comes to financial emergencies and needs. Here are products that could get you going with your future money goals:
- City Personal Loan – Whether you are planning on a luxe travel or an excellent investment opportunity, Citi Personal Loan offers extra cash at interest rate as low as 4.55 percent per annum. To apply, Singaporeans and Permanent Residents should have at least $30,000 annual income while foreigners should earn more than $42,000 per year
- Insurance – Citibank has a vast range of insurance products including travel, motor, credit shield, life insurance and accident and health. Citi provides insurance solutions to help you grow with peace of mind while securing you, your family and assets against impacts of disasters and emergencies
- Ready Credit – Citi grants eligible customers the fastest and most flexible credit line up to four times your monthly income. Compared to credit cards, Ready Credit offers quick cash at 1.663% monthly interest rate.