Understanding Home Loan: Breaking the Code
A Home Loan, or mortgage loan, is a loan given by a financial institution, such as a bank, to purchase a certain property or residence. In this situation, the title of the property will be with the lender, which is the financial institution, and will be given to the borrower once full payment has been made.
For many, a Home Loan or mortgage might be the biggest and greatest investment they will make in their lifetime. It’s also one that will take years to pay, being a term loan, so it’s imperative that one should take great care in choosing banks or home loan companies before taking the plunge. The first step in making home loans work for you is understanding the concept. Get the lowdown on the basics and you’ll be well on your way to owning the home or property of your dreams.
Home Loan Basics 101
- Property Loan Restrictions
- HDB vs EC vs PC
- Refinancing Your Home Loan
- Property Cooling Measures in Singapore
- HDB Resale Flats Or A New Home
- 8 Steps to Buying a HDB Flat
- Everything to Know About BTO
- Cross Nationalities Property Purchase
- Condo Hidden Costs
- BTO vs EC
- How Do I Apply for A Home Loan?
- Singapore CPF Housing Grants 101
Compare insurance and banking products, and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased - We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans.
- Simplicity - No hoops to jump through. 3 steps is all it takes.
- Personalised Search - Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal.
- Time Saver - Widest loan options. Don’t waste time looking around.