International Health Insurance Coverage Overview
Unlike Singaporeans, expats and foreigners are not protected under Medisave or Medishield. Hence it is crucial to get an international health insurance plan that will ease the burden of having to pay for medical expenses fully out of your own pocket. However, no two plans are the same. When selecting an international health insurance, a key consideration is the coverage provided. This can be in terms of types of medical conditions included, as well as the depth of compensation or benefits.
Comparing Health Insurance
Beyond cost, the most important thing to note when selecting a health insurance provider is to compare the extent of coverage the plan provides. Some common things to look out for include outpatient benefits, dental benefits and routine pregnancy. GoBear explains the different types of coverage and helps you choose the perfect plan with our unbiased comparison.
Compare insurance and banking products, and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We cut out the middleman and don’t play favourites with plans. -
- Take it anywhere – Best local and international plans to cover you and your family. -
- Time-saver – Widest health insurance options. Don’t waste time looking around. -
- Personalised search – Skip the brochure-talk. We get personal. -
- Trusted by your buddies – Reviews and unbiased scores for smarter comparisons. -