Which Are the Credit Card Companies in Singapore?
In Singapore, we are literally spoilt for choice with the variety of credit cards offered by credit card companies here. If you are looking to sign up for a credit card, both local and international banks offer credit cards that are partnered with MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, JCB or UnionPay.
Credit card companies include local banks such as DBS/POSB, UOB and OCBC, as well as international banks like HSBC, MayBank, CIMB, ANZ, Citibank and SCB.
Some of these credit card companies tie up with local retailers and organisations too, including Robinsons, SMRT, Takashimaya, Paragon, SingTel and NTUC Plus!, to name a few. This allows credit card holders to enjoy rewards such as points, cashback and miles when they charge their purchases to their favourite credit cards.
What Are Some of the Rewards Offered by Credit Card Companies?
With the diverse array of rewards offered by credit card companies, shoppers are in for a treat as the rewards are accumulated through transactions. Choose from your preferred rewards such as points, miles and cashbacks, credit card companies extend these perks so you enjoy additional mileage as you spend.
Select your ideal credit card based on your spending needs. Credit card companies offer treats such as special discounts on petrol, dining privileges, discounts on groceries and travel bonuses such as discounted hotel bookings or travel insurance.
Compare insurance and banking products, and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased - We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver - We show all 100+ cards in Singapore. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers - We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search - We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting - Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -