Senior Salesforce Developer
Interested to join the Bears team? Submit your application to [email protected]!
GoBear is Asia’s leading financial services platform with a mission to improve the financial health of our region’s many people. We do that by empowering users with the know-how, tools and financial products to meet their individual needs. More importantly, we believe that personal financial health leads to more secure, stable and sustainable communities across Asia. Yes, we feel we have a higher purpose.
Our financial services platform includes an online marketplace for financial products, digital insurance brokerage and digital lending business all built on a strong foundation of data to drive efficiency. To date, we have served over 55 million users searching for more than 2,000 products.
As a fintech leader, we bring innovative solutions to address important local market challenges (of which there are many!). Our alternative data - including consumer behaviour and digital footprints - gives us critical insights to assess and price risk better, work with partners to identify market gaps, and co-create innovative financial products.
Having started in Singapore in early 2015, which is now called the ‘Bear Cave’, today we’re active in 7 markets: Singapore, Hong Kong SAR, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia.
You’ll be reporting to the Principal Backend Engineer and work closely with the product design team and DevOps based in the regional office in Singapore.
- Work with an agile team to design, develop, unit test and maintain CRM based application.
- Integrate existing services with Salesforce platform and build data flows.
- Supports corporate use of Salesforce, examples are helping automate processes, review and recommend change requests to be consistent with all impacted operational groups in regards to Salesforce operations.
- Embrace best practices to develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives.
- Be expected to focus on building high quality software.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant.
- Expertise in Salesforce standard functionality and features, mainly Salescloud.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Salesforce projects.
- Expertise and experience in Java is a plus.
- APEX programming and Force.com capabilities.
- Knowledge of SFDC APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning environment is highly preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce integration with external systems like RDBS/ERP/DWH/CDP is highly preferred.
- Experience in creating custom user interfaces with Visual force, developing custom business logic in APIEX, writing test classes and other standard Salesforce configurations.
- Might have been primary owner for data migration, web services and integration activity at least in one end to end implementation project.
- Good knowledge of best practices and SFDC Coding Standards.
- Great exposure in general CRM functionalities.
- Salesforce certification – App Builder, PD1/PD2 are highly preferable.
- 3+ years of experience with web development technologies and object-oriented programming is preferred.
- Experience in SQL query writing, strong relational database background/understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.