Get a Quote from FWD Car Insurance
Featuring an online ‘Get a Quote’ facility, FWD guarantees a quote in less than a minute. Just key in a few details and you’ll be on your way to complete protection from vehicular accidents and injuries. With FWD Car Insurance, you are guaranteed to enjoy the following:
- Lifetime NCD guarantee. Availing FWD Car Insurance entitles you to the company’s Lifetime NCD Guarantee once you earn 50% NCD. That means you get to keep it for as long as you stay with FWD.
- Extended workmanship guarantee. Carrying the best repair warranty in Singapore, FWD’s premium workshops guarantee coverage of workmanship defects for a period of 10 years from date of purchase.
- 24-hour roadside assistance. Whenever you’re stranded due to car damage or accidents, FWD’s premium workshops are a call away.
- Legal liability cover. In cases where you cause damage or injury to a third party during a vehicular accident, FWD will provide coverage of up to S$5 million.
- Coverage in areas outside Singapore. Aside from Singapore, FWD provides coverage when you’re driving in West Malaysia and parts of Thailand.
Travel Insurance Features
As Singapore’s newest insurance provider, FWD is ready to teach the basics of travel insurance through a contemporary perspective. Doing away with insurance agents and taking a digital approach, they are at the forefront of the new age of insurance as it breaks barriers using online tools and other cutting-edge technologies. FWD Travel Insurance features extensive medical coverage of up to S$600 during your travels, whether you choose Western or Traditional Chinese Medicine. Embracing the digital age, the company also offers worry-free quick claims that can be facilitated online 24/7 for your utmost convenience.
An FWD Travel Insurance plan gives you a high hospital cash limit of S$200 per day, up to a limit of S$10,000, for those times that you need medical assistance while away from home. This amount is currently one of the highest in the industry and makes FWD one of the top providers today, especially when you consider their unlimited emergency medical evacuation. For those with children, the company offers the Guardian Angel Benefit that entitles them to a one-time payout of up to S$400,000 in case you meet an overseas accident that causes permanent disability or death. FWD Travel Insurance also comes with coverage for haze delays and terrorism and protection for your sports equipment if you decide to bring them during your trip.
Check out other providers so you can compare benefits and choose the best plan for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the best deals on FWD :
For a 30-year-old male; NCD of 30% for a Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 1598CC