Plans to help insure life’s successes
Check out these popular insurance plans by Tiq
Tiq Travel Insurance
- Optional cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Convenient family-friendly plans that allow 3-gen protection under one policy
- Automated flight delay claims upon 3 hours of delay, and encashment via PayNow
Tiq Home Insurance
- Flexible and comprehensive coverage options for homeowners and tenants
- Up to $5,000 emergency cash allowance within 24 hours
- 24-hour one-stop emergency home repair service for plumbing, electricity, locksmith and pest control
Private Car Insurance
- Personal accident cover of up to $50,000
- Unlimited windscreen cover (with $100 excess)
- Fast claims approval within 30 minutes
- Personal accident protection from $60,000
- Covers termination and re-hiring expenses
- Optional cover for critical illnesses from $5,000
Online Life Protection
- Affordable premiums from $0.04/day
- Direct purchase with Etiqa Online
- Short to long term protection, guaranteed renewal
- Start saving from $5,000
- Guaranteed 2.02% p.a. for the first 3 years
- No penalty and interest claw back after 90 days for partial withdrawal; top-up can be done immediately
eEASY save V
- Guaranteed high crediting rate of 2.68% p.a. for the first 6 years
- Free partial withdrawal benefit
- Starts savings from S$10,000
- High potential yield of up to 4.07% p.a.
- More than 100% capital guaranteed upon maturity with upfront premium discount
- Flexible premium payments
Hi! Nice to meet you.
TIQ by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. is a digital insurance channel that embraces changes to provide simple and convenient protection. Tiq’s mission is to make insurance transparent and accessible, inspiring you today to be prepared for life’s surprises and inevitabilities, while empowering you to “Live Unlimited” and take control of your tomorrow.
The essential guide to all your questions about home, life and travel insurance
The above products are underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (Company Reg. No. 201331905K). The policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you.
For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites.
This content is for reference only and is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract. The information contained on this product advertisement is intended to be valid in Singapore only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Singapore. You may wish to seek advice from a financial advisory representative before making your purchase. In the event you choose not to seek financial advice, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you.
All Life Insurance Policies
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
All Term Insurance Policies
As this product which has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely.
Information is correct as at 4 July 2019. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.