I. OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS – PLEASE BEAR WITH US
1. It may not be your
2. By agreeing to be bound by these T&C’s you are entering into a binding legal agreement with us: Woodpecker Asia Tech Pte. Ltd. and our legal successors. If we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in these T&C’s we mean Woodpecker Asia Tech Pte. Ltd.
3. If you are unhappy with these T&C’s and you do not wish to accept all of the terms of the T&C’s,
II. MODIFYING IS NOTIFYING
1. There may be a need for us to modify these T&C’s at any given time. Before we modify our Website, we will notify you. We will do so by posting a notice on our Website at least fourteen (14) days before such modification becomes effective and enters into force. You will be bound by the modified T&C’s if
2. Again, if you are unhappy with our modified T&C’s and you do not wish to accept all of the terms of the modified T&C’s, we kindly ask you to discontinue the use of our Website immediately.
1. We are a price and benefits comparison website comparing the prices of various general financial service and banking products in the Philippines offered to customers in
IV. HOW GOBEAR AND THE FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDERS ARE LINKED
1. Our Website and the services we render through our Website are free of charge for you. We mainly make our money from fees we receive from the Financial Services Providers once a visitor is redirected to their website.
3. The information displayed on our Website that pertains to the Financial Services Providers, their products and services as well as the (the result of the) generated price, benefits, miles or
4. As said, we are a price and benefits comparison website and facilitate the comparison of general financial service products of the Financial Services Providers linked to us. We are not
5. If you eventually decide to purchase a product or service from
V. THE THINGS THAT YOU BEAR RESPONSIBILITY FOR
1. You agree to be responsible for the following:
a. You will use our Website only if you are 18 years or older, for personal, non-commercial use only;
b. If you create an account
c. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Data updated and accurate at all times;
d. You are responsible for safeguarding the security of your account (username and password) and you will not share your account details with anyone else;
e. You will refrain from using our Website or our services for any illegal or unlawful purposes;
f. You will not violate any technological measures placed
g. You will refrain from creating a link from any website to our Website;
h. You will not use any software, instruments or devices that (attempt to) interfere with our Website or the due operation of our Website, and;
i. You are responsible for checking and ensuring the suitability, usefulness, quality, adequacy and availability of the products or services of the Financial Services Providers displayed on our Website for your personal use and if necessary or desired, you should seek and obtain professional advice on the products prior to making any purchasing decision.
VI. PERSONAL DATA,
VII. THE BEAR IS OURS (PLUS, SOME OF THE CONTENT BELONGS TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES PROVIDERS)
1. Our Website bears quite some data that is protected under intellectual property laws and regulations. More specific we are the owner of our Website and all data and content displayed on our Website including but not limited to all images of our bear, all other images, text, symbols, logo’s, designs, trademarks, graphics, files except for the data on our Website that is owned by or licensed to the Financial Services Providers or other relevant third parties we work with (jointly, “Website IP”).
2. Save for your permitted personal use of our Website and services in accordance with these T&C’s you will not use, copy, transmit, deep-link, hyper-link, scrape, download, display, duplicate, sell, trade, market, utilize, exploit, publish, distribute, broadcast or reproduce the Website IP or any portion thereof unless you have obtained the prior written approval from us, the relevant Financial Services Provider, or the other relevant third parties we work with, whichever is applicable. You can contact us here
VIII. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
1. Our Website, the Comparison Content and the services provided
2. Further, we do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees for the uninterrupted, error-free, defect-free, virus-free, timely or secure access or use of our Website, the Comparison Content, the services provided by us through our Website or the (content of the) websites of the Financial Services Providers.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, exclude any and all liabilities for any losses or damages from whatever nature and whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to redirecting you to the Financial Services Provider’s website and in relation to your subsequent interaction and dealings with the Financial Services Providers.
2. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, exclude any and all liabilities for any losses or damages from whatever nature and whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to your purchase or anticipated purchase of a product or service from an Financial Services Provider.
3. We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, expressly exclude any and all liability for any losses or damages arising from or in relation with:
a. any viruses or other destructive properties that may infect your computer,
b. force majeure events such as
4. Under no circumstances and in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind including loss of profits and savings whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to (the use of) our Website, the Comparison Content, the services provided by us through our Website or the (content of the) websites of the Financial Services Providers that you may be redirected to.
5. In any event, our aggregate liability for any losses or damages whether arising from contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise in relation to (the use of) our Website, the Comparison Content, the services provided by us through our Website or the (content of the) websites of the Financial Services Providers that you may be redirected to, is limited to an amount of SGD 100 (one hundred Singapore dollars only).
6. All exclusions and limitations of liability in this clause shall be to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. You irrevocably agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims, liabilities, losses, claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in relation to (i) your use and misuse of our Website; (ii) your breach of any of the provisions of these T&C’s; (iii) your infringement of any intellectual property rights including the Website IP or (iv) any third parties claims against us arising from or in relation to the aforementioned events under (i), (ii) or (iii).
XI. OTHER THINGS TO BEAR IN MIND
1. We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or discontinue your use and access to our Website and we are entitled to cancel your account at all times without giving prior notice and without being required to provide any reason.
2. Should we fail to exercise or enforce our rights under these T&C’s this will not be deemed or construed to be a waiver of such right; we will remain entitled to exercise or enforce such rights in the future at any given time.
3. In the event any of the provisions of these T&C’s is rendered unenforceable, null, void, inapplicable or otherwise invalid in any jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed substituted by a valid and enforceable provision that is most similar to the (intent of the) original provision and all the other provisions of these T&C’s will remain in full force and effect.
4. These T&C’s make up the entire agreement between you and us and shall supersede any and all prior verbal or written agreements in relation to our Website or the use of the services provided by us through our Website.
XII. LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. We don’t like fighting but in the unfortunate case we do end up in a dispute, please note that these T&C’s shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Singapore and that we (both you and us) shall submit any dispute or claim to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.