Search. Compare. Go!
Find the best personal loans in seconds.
Compare 13 personal loan plans from 11 banks and 2 lending companies in the Philippines
Compare using our unbiased and comprehensive comparison rating
Get all the latest promotions and best rewards in one place
Having your own business is the sure way to financial freedom. When you are your own boss, that’s when you totally enjoy financial independence and be able to do whatever you want without the restriction of an eight-hour job. It only takes creativity to know how to make money. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, gather your courage now and to start your own business.
Q: What are personal loans?
Q: What documents are required for a personal loan application?
1. Proof of Identification: Valid government IDs with a photo and signature
2. Proof of Income
a. Employee: latest BIR Form 2316 or W2 signed by employer's authorized representative, Certificate of Employment and Income or last full month payslip
b. Self-employed: latest ITR with BIR stamp, Latest two years Audited Financial Statements, SEC Registration or DTI Certificate, Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit, Latest six months bank statements, List of 3 suppliers and 3 customers with contact details & Latest GIS (if corporation)
3. Additional documents for Permanent Resident (PR): Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment, Letter from the Embassy (if Embassy Official) & Valid passport with Resident Visa or Work Permit and valid Visa or Special Investor's Resident Visa and Visas Philippine Economic Authority or Visa with Eo226 or ACR or ICR or ACR1.
4. Other documents: Latest utility billing statement with residence address & latest credit card billing statement
Q: What is the lowest personal loan interest rate?
Q: What can I use Personal Loan for?
Q: How much can I borrow for personal loan?
Q: Are there additional bank fees with personal loans?
Q: What are the types of personal loans
Secured Loans – The borrower can only loan while putting a property valuable as the cash you are loaning as collateral and if unabled to pay, you can lose your property.
Unsecured Loans – The borrower can apply for easily because you don’t nsdeed a property.
Q: What are some personal loan features and benefits?
- Flexible payment terms that allow you to pay above the required amount for your cash loans, as well as to change the terms of your personal loans, therefore helping you settle your debt faster.
- A revolving credit line, which is a finance service that allows you to get a certain amount of cash advance for when you need the money, in exchange for paying a commitment fee.
Q: What banks offer personal loans in the Philippines?
Bank of Makati