Everything You Want To Know About HSBC Credit Cards
Q: Why do I need to own an HSBC credit card?
HSBC gives you an edge with more perks and privileges. With HSBC credit cards, you’ll enjoy intensified rewards no matter which card you choose. So why limit your potential with credit cards that don’t give much? Use your HSBC credit card and earn more points for as low as ₱20 spend or earn higher cashback of 5% for dining spend.
Q: Which HSBC credit card should I apply for?
Any HSBC credit card lets you enjoy the intensified benefit, but if you want something that suits your lifestyle, choose from any of the following:
- HSBC Platinum Visa – This credit card is for the wanderlust. You can earn one air mile for every Php25 spend and 3x bonus points for every every ₱20 you spend when dining or shopping. What’s more, you can earn 4x bonus points for every ₱20 spend on online shopping and overseas purchases. Book with HSBC Platinum Visa credit card and protect your trip with free travel accident insurance and inconveniences coverage.
- HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back – Would you like to earn from your purchases? If yes, choose the HSBC Gold Visa Cash Back. It gives you 5% cashback on dining transactions, 3% rebate on fuel purchases from Caltex and 0% interest on instalments.
- HSBC Red Mastercard – Whether you shop in-store or online, dine or make overseas transactions, HSBC Red Mastercard gives you 4x bonus points. You’ll accumulate bonuses faster than your current credit card which you can use to redeem air miles, gift certificates and other rewards.
Q: Do I need an HSBC bank account to apply?
No. Here’s what you need to apply for an HSBC credit card:
- An existing locally-issued primary credit card owned for at least 12 months
- A minimum annual income of PHP200,000
Q: How do I apply for an HSBC credit card?
You can apply for any HSBC credit card here.
Q: What documents do I need to prepare?
You will need to submit a copy of the following:
- Proof of Identity with your complete name or any government-issued ID bearing your photo and date of birth
- Proof of residence or billing address
Q: How long is the application process?
Upon completion of the application form with Gobear, an HSBC representative will contact you within 5-10 days.
Q: How do I activate my HSBC credit card?
Call HSBC hotline at (02) 85-800 or +63 (2) 976-800
Q: What are the fees I need to pay?
The application for an HSBC credit card is free. You can enjoy the No Annual Fee For Life promo when you apply and get approved before December 31, 2019. For other fees, you can check out the HSBC guide.