We’re on a mission
Here at GoBear we’re on a super powerful mission! Our purpose is to improve people’s financial health, so that together we can build more secure, stable and sustainable communities across Asia. By working closely with our partners, we make financial products easier to understand and easier to access based on individual needs. That, in turn, helps people live their lives on their own terms.
We’re looking for people (or bears, as we like to call them) who are charged up by this mission. Obviously we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want bears who love solving problems, working in close-knit teams and coming up with crazy ideas.
If that sounds good, then read on
More reasons to become a bear!
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fintech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia (did you hear about our latest funding round?).
Our work tends to be innovative, agile, brave and results-driven, but we also love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We have an open and transparent culture – what you see is what you get! We also have a ‘zero tolerance’ policy when it comes to office politics.
We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. Lastly, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems (for that, expect some high fives around the office).
Who’s who in the zoo?
Reporting to the SEO director and working closely with the SEO manager you’ll be helping to fix technical issues, doing keyword research and helping to optimize content across our English language markets.
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- Technical SEO- Fix broken links, minimize redirects, optimize internal links. Help maintain structured and unstructured data.
- Keyword research– Local topic research (in Fillipino and English) to ensure we have content covering product relevant themes.
- Onsite Optimization- Work with the content team to ensure your local titles, meta and content are user friendly and well optimized.
- And you’ll stay up to date with all the latest trend and developments within the industry.
Please send your CV at [email protected]
- You’ll have a background and an enthusiasm for SEO / online marketing
- You’ll have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- You’ll have basic knowledge of Google Analytics, AHREFS, Screaming Frog, other SEO tools
- You’ll have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and be able to use basic formulas
- You have excellent English language speaking and written skills
Does this sound like you?
- You love to make things simple
- You come up with topics out of the blue, anytime of day
- You’re the go-to person when friends and co-workers need to know more about SEO
- You are always-learning, with an appetite for knowledge, discovery and learning new things
- You are always-improving and acknowledge that we can always do better
- You’re kind and fun to work with