Regional Performance Marketing Manager
Who’s who in the zoo?
Reporting to the Regional Performance Marketing Director, you will champion the company’s traffic acquisition and conversion for its Philippine business while acting as a domain expert for other regional markets.
Here at GoBear we’re on a super powerful mission! Our purpose is to improve people’s financial health so that together we can build more secure, stable and sustainable communities across Asia. By working closely with our partners, we make financial products easier to understand and easier to access matched on individual needs. That, in turn, helps people live their lives on their own terms.
We’re looking for people (or bears, as we like to call them) who are charged up by this mission. Obviously we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want bears who love a challenge, who can work in close-knit teams, who want to learn awesome new skills and who are actually looking for work that’s meaningful.
If that sounds good, then read on!
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- You’ll take lead on developing acquisition channel plan and running performance-driven campaign operations and optimization, with a focus on display media through Google and other media platforms
- You’ll effectively manage campaign budget in line with overall and respective market strategy
- You’ll expertly plan and execute successful digital marketing campaigns and tactics to drive online traffic, leads, and conversions
- You’ll take charge of campaign management, working closely with your performance marketing colleagues, to lead and coordinate ongoing placement of advertising and traffic generation initiatives, including channel, ad tracking code tagging and campaign deployment
- You will seamlessly create A/B testing and re-targeting tactics for any campaign to achieve optimal performance
- You’ll expertly develop and maintain a good relationship with ad traffic partners, analyse and produce actionable channel performance reports to ensure continuous data-driven optimization
- You’ll analyse and produce mid and end of campaign performance reports for submission to the client
- You’ll work closely with market leads and marketing managers across the region to ensure overall traffic and conversion targets are met for your client market
This dynamic startup requires an assertive, no-nonsense and hands-on Performance Marketing Manager with most of (preferably all!!!) the following skills and qualifications:
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or humanities courses
- You bring at least 3 years of experience with a proven record of achievement in a display, preferably in the e-commerce industry, with additional performance marketing experience a plus
- Strong understanding of Facebook marketing, conversion optimization, and customer acquisition
- You have hands-on experience in any mainstream ad delivery such as Google Adwords, Google Display Network (GDN) and Double Click Bid Manager ( DBM), other open media programmatic platforms (SSP/DSP), gated and social media performance marketing such as Facebook, and standard web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Similarweb etc.
- You have above par communication skills, and must have a willingness to collaborate with and learn from the content production team, consumer marketing team, and attain the buy-in of both internal and external other stakeholders
- You have par excellence command on English and Filipino (written & oral), other Philippine languages an advantage
Sounds like you?
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, consistently able to juggle conflicting priorities with élan
- You are an expert at problem-solving and a completer-finisher at heart
- You are analytical yet compassionate, have a strong ability to draw actionable human insights from traffic and campaign analytics and develop effective, relatable remarketing responses
- You seek meaningful work in service of something greater than yourself
What are you waiting for? Send your CV to [email protected]!