MSIG Travel InsuranceCheck out MSIG Travel Insurance to see how you can save on travel expenses via its benefits and other features
Should I Get MSIG Travel Insurance?
Whether you're travelling abroad or anywhere within Malaysia, MSIG Travel Insurance will provide coverage in the event of injury, disability, or death caused by unforeseen events and circumstances. Your travel insurance plan, depending on the plan type chosen, will also reimburse expenses incurred due to travel delays, missed flights, and other travel inconveniences. MSIG Travel Insurance offers the TravelRight Plus plan so you get the coverage you need. To get the one that’s right for you, fill out the form on this page and compare MSIG Travel Insurance with other providers today. Personalise the results by specifying your destination, companions, travel dates, and other particulars. By comparing through GoBear, you ensure that you get the travel insurance coverage designed according to your needs. Try it out now!
You can also check out details about MSIG Travel Insurance below, such as the basic coverage and special features.
What are the Features of MSIG Travel Insurance?
- Personal accident
- Accidental death
- Permanent total disablement
- Child education fund
- Medical and related expenses
- Medical expenses
- Alternative medicine
- Follow-up treatment in Malaysia
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
- Repatriation of mortal remains (including burial and cremation)
- Hospital income
- Compassionate care
- Child care
- Travel inconveniences
- Total loss or damage to luggage and personal effects
- Luggage delay
- Loss of money or travellers' cheques due to theft
- Loss of travel documents
- Travel cancellation
- Travel curtailment
- Travel delay
- Missed travel connection
- Missed departure
- Travel re-route
- Loss of travel deposit
- Additional costs of rental car return
- Personal liability
- Loss of use of hotel facilities
- Home protection in case of loss or damage due to fire or theft
- Adventurous activity cover:
- Bungee jumping
- Sky diving
- Helicopter rides for sightseeing
- Hot air ballooning
- Jet skiing
- Mountaineering at mountains below the height of 3,000 metres above sea level
- Skiing or snowboarding
- Canoeing or white water rafting
- Underwater activities involving artificial breathing apparatus for diving up to a maximum depth of 30 metres
- Worldwide travel assistance services
- Terrorism and hijacking
- Chartered flights
Compare MSIG Travel Insurance plans with us today!
Why MSIG Travel Insurance?
MSIG Travel Insurance began with a mission to inspire consumers to add value to their business and lifestyle through insurance and other financial products. Today, the organisation operates in over 42 countries around the world and is one of the largest general insurers in Malaysia, featuring a nationwide network of 20 branches. MSIG's local knowledge and global expertise ensures that customers get top-quality innovative insurance products and related services.