MBSB Personal Loan Details
Should I Get an MBSB Personal Loan?
With an MBSB Personal Loan, you get flexible terms and reasonable rates. To get the one that’s right for you, fill out the form on this page and compare the MBSB personal loan with other providers today. Personalise the results by specifying how much you want to borrow, your desired repayment period, and your monthly income. By comparing through GoBear, you ensure that you get the personal loan designed according to your financial needs. Try it out now! You can also check out details about the MBSB personal loan below, such as the fees involved and what you need when you want to apply for one.
What are the Types of MBSB Personal Loan?
MBSB Personal Financing-i
- Profit rate at 6.43% per annum
- Minimum loan amount: RM1,000
- Maximum loan amount: RM300,000
- Processing fees: RM36.04 handling fee and RM4.24 IBG fee
- Stamp duty: 0.5%
- Late payment fee: 1% per annum on outstanding overdue amount
Am I Eligible for an MBSB Personal Loan?
Required Minimum Income per Annum
- MBSB Personal Financing-i: RM24,000 (salaried employee)
Only available for permanent employees of Public Listed Companies, GLC, State GLC, Multi-National Corporation, Education Sector Companies and its subsidiaries as listed by MBSB
Documents to Submit
- Required documents for salaried employee:
- Copy of NRIC (both sides)
- Latest salary slip from the last 3 months
- Latest bank statements from the last 3 months
Why Choose MBSB Personal Loan?
The history of MBSB can be traced as far back as 1950, during the time of the Federal and Colonial Building Society, Limited. An ‘exempt finance company’, the Ministry of Finance has granted MBSB this status of in March of 1972. MBSB is also defined as a Scheduled Institution, giving it the power to undertake a financing business even without a banking license. It’s one of Malaysia’s top financial providers, offering a wide spectrum of innovative financial products and services for both individual and corporate clients through a nationwide network.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Unbiased - Trusted by 2 million users as the fairest of all.
- Simplicity - Endorsed by Think with Google. No hoops to jump through, 3 steps is all it takes.
- Personalised Search - We're users just like you and we understand your needs.
- Time saver - Skip the private details and compare for free in seconds. Best of all, we have the widest selections in Malaysia.