Bank Rakyat Personal LoanCheck out the Bank Rakyat Personal Loan to see the approval times, repayment terms, and associated fees.
Should I Get a Bank Rakyat Personal Loan?
With a Bank Rakyat Personal Loan, you get flexible terms and reasonable rates with Personal Financing-i Private. To get the one that’s right for you, fill out the form on this page and compare the Bank Rakyat personal loan with other providers today. Personalise the results by specifying how much you want to borrow, your desired repayment period, and your monthly income. By comparing through GoBear, you ensure that you get the personal loan designed according to your financial needs. Try it out now!
You can also check out details about the Bank Rakyatpersonal loan below, such as the fees involved and what you need when you want to apply for one.
What are the Types of Bank Rakyat Personal Loan?
Bank Rakyat Personal Financing-i Private
- Profit rate at 11.37% per annum
- Minimum loan amount: RM5,000
- Maximum loan amount: RM150,000
- No processing fees
- Stamp duty: 0.5%
- Late payment fee: 1% per annum on outstanding amount
- Comes with optional death and disability takaful coverage
- Offers beneficial rates for employees of selected private companies
Am I Eligible for a Bank Rakyat Personal Loan?
Required Minimum Income per Annum
- Bank Rakyat Personal Financing-i Private: RM24,000
Documents to Submit
- Required documents for salaried employee:
- Copy of NRIC (both sides)
- Latest salary slip from the last 3 months
- Latest bank statements from the last 3 months or latest EPF statement
What Other Bank Rakyat Products can I Compare at GoBear?
Bank Rakyat is the biggest Islamic cooperative bank in Malaysia today, with assets totaling RM89.18 billion as at end of December 2014. It continues to expand and develop a range of products and customer facilities that is varied and innovative, including banking, commercial financing, savings, investment, and financial planning products that address the many demands of modern-day customers. The Bank Rakyat Personal Loan is a way for the bank to maintain its friendly corporate image, which places them on a sound footing as Your Choice Bank.
Bank Rakyat also offers the following products:
Compare Bank Rakyat Personal Loans with us today!