Co-branded Credit Card
If you’re a frequent shopper or spender in certain establishments, a co-branded credit card might just be what you need to help you save money and get great discounts. Co-branded credit cards are credit cards that have both the branding of the provider and that of a partner brand or establishment. With this co-branding also comes certain advantages like exclusive rewards and discounts.
Using a co-branded credit card in a partner establishment will give you more options to save and allow you to take advantage of any exclusive offers they have. Some co-branded merchants offer perks like membership in their loyalty programme, rebates offered only to cardholders, and extra rewards points.
An example of a co-branded credit card, and one of the most popular, is the grocery store credit card. Big hypermarket names like Tesco, Giant, Mydin, or AEON/AEON Big (formerly Carrefour) have tied up with a number of Malaysian credit cards to offer privileges to their regular shoppers and customers. If you’re a regular shopper at these establishments, the respective co-branded credit card can open the door to exclusive membership discounts, cash vouchers, or rebates that are often packaged in a loyalty programme.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -