Business Credit Card
Vacations are fun, but travelling is not all play and no work. Sometimes your job or business may require you to go somewhere overseas, and this is when a business credit card is your best friend.
Also known as corporate cards, business credit cards are those issued to businesses and other corporate entities that are usually paid for by the company instead of the employee using them. They are different from personal credit cards in that they may be subject to certain restrictions like how, where, and when to use them. The credit limit assigned to business credit cards is also dependent on how ‘credit-worthy’ the company is. In all other respects, they are the same as personal credit cards, often having similar incentives or rewards.
Business credit cards are used when your employee might not otherwise be able to afford legitimate business expenses, such as entertaining high-value clients, or monitor spending. They allow for more flexibility compared to providing fixed allowances. Some businesses may also opt for charge cards instead, as those have no pre-set spending limits.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -