Airmiles Credit Card
Air Miles explained
Airmiles credit card refers to a form of credit card reward or incentive programme that provides you with ‘airmiles’ on your frequent flyer programme whenever you spend using your credit card. Frequent flyer programmes, such as Enrich, or KrisFlyer, reward you for using specific airlines (and their travel/retail partners) by allowing you to redeem the ‘airmiles’ towards free flight tickets (or other merchandise and services, like access to premium airport lounges).
Some credit cards directly earn you such airmiles; for others, airmiles are one of the items that you can redeem on your rewards catalogue. Different issuers give you different redemption values for airmiles on their credit card(s), so do check before making the decision to redeem.
Not every frequent flyer programme is supported by every credit card; make sure the issuer supports your programme before taking up the card.
If you’re looking for a airmiles on your credit card, then head on over to GoBear Malaysia’s credit card comparison services to begin picking your preferred card.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -