Home > Credit Card > Save on your petrol expenses with up to 8% cashback at all Shell petrol stations in Malaysia.
The greater your spend, the greater the cashback* on your petrol at any Shell station nationwide.
What we love
- up to 8% cashback
- Balance Transfer with a low interest rate of 0.99% p.a. on your transferred balance.
- Citibank Flexi Payment Plan offers flat interest rates ranging from 9.90% to 10.63% per annum with payment terms of 6 to 36 months. For the purchases at participating merchants, the instalment rate is 0%.Easy Payment Plan (EPP)
But Keep in mind
- Monthly cap of RM 10 cashback for Shell petrol for 4% cashback rate
- Monthly cap of RM 30 cashback for Shell petrol for 6% cashbake rate
- Monthly cap of RM 64 cashback for Shell petrol for 8% cashback rate
- An annual fee of RM206.70 applies
Do you qualify? Here's a quick snap shot of the requirements
- You need to be a Malaysian or Permanent Residents with a minimum
- Annual income of RM24,000
- Age of 21 years old
- *terms & conditions apply
Compare all travel insurance plans to many countries and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -