There's no cap on how much you can get. You always get something back.
What we love
- 1% cashback on all retail spending; use it for shopping, dining, travelling or anything else
- Balance Transfer at 6.99% p.a for 6 or 12 months balance transfers at
- Easy Payment Plan (EPP) offers payment terms from 3 to 36 months at 0% interest on retail purchases from approved merchants. No penalty fee for early payment. For all other purchases, you can opt to Hong Leong Flexi Payment Plan for instalment period of up to 36 months at 8.99% p.a..
- Low Interest Rate: Preferential low interest fee 10.8% per year on your cash advance. Withdraw up to 70% on your credit limit.
Keep in mind
- 0.6% cashback for spend under RM 5,000
- Minimum spending of RM 100 per month to qualify for cashback
- No cashback for transaction take place at petrol station
Do you qualify? Here's a quick snap shot of the requirements
- You need to be a Malaysian or Permanent Residents with a minimum
- Annual income of RM24,000
- Age of 21 years old
- Annual Fee (waived) - RM 106 (see details)
- Details for fee waiver - Waived after 12 transactions
- *terms & conditions apply
Compare all travel insurance plans to many countries and find out how much you can save.
Why compare at GoBear?
- Free and unbiased – We don’t charge you a middleman fee and we don’t play favourites with banks or cards. -
- Time-saver – We show all 200+ cards in Malaysia. Don’t waste your time looking around. -
- Fresh offers – We find you the latest promotions and best rewards. -
- Personalised search – We get personal to show you the cards that get you the most rewards. -
- Easy sorting – Filter your cards on your preference: cashback or air miles rewards. -