Standard Chartered Credit CardCompare the different types of Standard Chartered Credit Card to see which one fits your lifestyle and spending habits
Should I Get a Standard Chartered Credit Card?
With a Standard Chartered Credit Card, you have the option to choose from a Platinum, JustOne Platinum, or Gold Cashback card. Each credit card type comes with different credit limits and perks, ensuring that there’s a card for everyone. To get the card that’s right for you, fill out the form on this page and compare Standard Chartered credit cards today. Personalise the results by specifying how much you spend on shopping, groceries, dining, petrol, entertainment, and travel. By comparing through GoBear, you ensure that you get the credit card designed according to your spending habits. Try it out now!
You can also check out details about the Standard Chartered credit card below, such as the different types and what you need when you want to apply for one.
What are the Types of Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card
- Earn 5,000 Bonus 360° Rewards Points with a minimum retail spend of RM1,500 (local and international)
- Earn 5 360° Rewards Points for every RM1 spent shopping and dining at selected establishments
- Earn 5 360° Rewards Points on foreign currency transactions after conversion to Ringgit
- Earn 1 360° Rewards Point for every RM1 spent locally
- Enjoy the Good Life offers and privileges at over 4,000 outlets in Malaysia and across Asia
Standard Chartered JustOne Platinum Credit Card
- Get 20% cashback on fares globally for 12 months when you charge your Uber rides to your Standard Chartered credit card
- Get up to 15% cashback on auto bill payments and online purchases when you use your Standard Chartered credit card
- Get up to 10% cashback on petrol when you use your Standard Chartered credit card
- Get up to 0.2% cashback on all other purchases when you use your Standard Chartered credit card
- Enjoy exclusive offers from our merchant partners
Am I Eligible for a Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Required Minimum Income per Annum
- Standard Chartered Gold Cashback: RM24,000
- Standard Chartered Gold Mastercard: RM24,000
- Standard Chartered Visa Translucent: RM24,000
- Standard Chartered Platinum: RM24,000
- Standard Chartered JustOne Platinum: RM24,000
Documents to Submit
- Required documents for salaried employee:
- Latest salary slip from the previous month
- Latest bank statement from the previous month or latest EPF statement
- Latest Borang BE (full submission to LHDN)
- Required documents for self-employed individual:
- Copy of business registration certificate or Form 24, 49, 9
- Latest bank statements from the last 6 months, latest EPF statement, or latest Borang BE (full submission to LHDN)
Compare Standard Chartered Credit Cards with us today!
What Other Standard Chartered Products Can I Compare at GoBear?
Standard Chartered is Malaysia’s first and oldest bank, employing close to 7,000 employees in Malaysia and serving clients and markets all over the world. Offering a comprehensive range offinancial products and services to individuals and corporates, it has deepened relationships with the latter by supporting their international expansion in our footprint markets. For the former, the bank offers the Standard Chartered Credit Card, a credit card that helps consumers get the best privileges and the lowest possible rates so they can focus on achieving their financial hopes and dreams.
Standard Chartered also offers the following products:
Standard Chartered Gold Cashback Credit Card
- Get up to 5% cashback on all purchases when you use your Standard Chartered credit card
- Enjoy more than 1,000 dining deals nationwide
Standard Chartered Visa Translucent Credit Card
- Enjoy low interest rates as low as 8.88% per annum
- No over-limit fees
Standard Chartered Gold Mastercard
- Enjoy more than 1,000 dining deals nationwide when you use your Standard Chartered credit card
- No annual fees for life