Regional Senior Manager/Manager- Performance Marketing
We’re on a mission
Here at GoBear we’re on a super powerful mission! Our purpose is to improve people’s financial health, so that together we can build more secure, stable and sustainable communities across Asia. By working closely with our partners, we make financial products easier to understand and easier to access based on individual needs. That, in turn, helps people live their lives on their own terms.
We’re looking for people (or bears, as we like to call them) who are charged up by this mission. Obviously we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want bears who love solving problems, working in close-knit teams and coming up with crazy ideas.
If that sounds good, then read on!
Be a champion, twice
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Director (also based in Malaysia), you’ll be a champion for GoBear’s search engine marketing efforts for up to 7 markets across Asia. This position will be responsible for day-to-day SEM campaign planning, execution and optimization, working alongside other domain experts for paid social, display and programmatic to deliver comprehensive performance marketing campaigns.
What’s more, you’ll be the champion for 1 country (either Singapore or Indonesia, to be determined), including close collaboration with that market’s Country Director and your performance marketing colleagues to ensure all campaigns are localized as needed to drive business performance.
What fun you’ll have
- Develop regional SEM channel strategy and testing plans for personal finance products
- Plan / execute successful SEM campaigns to drive qualified traffic using industry best practices
- Analyze and act on SEM performance to drive continuous data-driven optimization
- Coordinate and manage selected Country performance marketing campaigns as project leader
- Partner with selected Country’s Business Development and Marketing members to ensure overall acquisition traffic and conversion targets are met on a monthly basis
- Manage ongoing placement of advertising and traffic generation initiatives
- Leverage Google’s regional account team to ensure GoBear has access to latest tools / tactics
- 2-4 years of hands-on SEM campaign management experience with proven track record
- Those with more than 8 years relevant experience will be considered for the Senior Manager role
- Deep understanding of SEM best practices, including a strong ‘test & learn’ mentality
- Highly analytical and action-oriented mindset to convert insights into optimization actions
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management capabilities
- Proactive problem solving abilities and follow through for inevitable ‘speed bumps’
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver on time and on budget
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
Does this sound like you?
- You love brainstorming with colleagues around a clean whiteboard
- You’re hungry to learn new SEM skills so you can stay the best of the best
- You’re ambitious and results-driven, with a strong belief in ‘finding a better way’
- You’re a straight talker who gets stuff done without breaking a sweat under pressure
- You’ve got an eye for detail – nothing slips by you when it comes to data
- You’re great at prioritising your work so that you never miss a deadline
- You’re just as comfortable presenting your plans to others as you are at executing them
Apply with CV to [email protected]
More reasons to become a bear!
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fintech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia (did you hear about our latest funding round?).
Our work tends to be innovative, agile, brave and results-driven, but we also love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We have an open and transparent culture – what you see is what you get! We also have a ‘zero tolerance’ policy when it comes to office politics.
We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. Lastly, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems (for that, expect some high fives around the office).