Digital Performance Marketing Manager/Specialist
We don’t usually toot our own horn but (seeing as you might work here soon) we thought you might like to know GoBear is Asia’s first and only metasearch engine for financial products. We spend our days trying to figure out how to make comparing insurance and banking products as awesome as possible. Our happy place is where users don’t even have to think twice – they can choose a financial product that’s right for them and feel confident with their choice (we know that’s a nerdy happy place, but we can’t help what we love).
We’re looking for people who break the mould; who’ve got a hankering to do something completely different. Obviously, we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want people on our team who love technology, who love their job, and who aren’t afraid to fail while trying something completely crazy. At GoBear we develop well-tested, production-ready code in very short cycles and in small increments. We listen to our users, and then employ best-practices to drive towards greater agility with a lazer-focus on our user needs.
If all that sounds up your alley, then read on.
Reporting to the Country Director, our Traffic Acquisition Specialist should champion the company’s overall traffic acquisition management and implementation in Malaysia. You will be responsible for day-to-day acquisition campaign and budget planning and optimisation for channels including search, display, paid social and any affiliate platform. You will play a key role within the team to drive quality traffic and conversions in order to meet our business goals.
- You'll take lead on developing acquisition channel strategy and run always-on campaign operations and optimisation for multiple products in the market
- You'll expertly monitor and manage campaign budget on a daily basis effectively in line with GoBear’s market strategy and KPIs
- You'll contribute in planning and delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and tactics to drive online traffic and leads; incorporate a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, display, retargeting and banner ads to drive leads and conversions
- You'll be in charge of campaign management – manage ongoing placement of advertising and traffic generation initiatives, including vehicle management, tracking code tagging and marketing deployment
- You'll strategize and create A/B testing and re-marketing tactics for any campaign to achieve optimal performance
- You'll develop and maintain good relationship with traffic partners
- You'll work closely with the Hong Kong team to ensure overall traffic and conversion targets are met
- You'll analyse and produce actionable channel performance reports on a regular basis to ensure continuous data-driven optimisation
- You bring in at least 4 years of relevant experience with proven record of achievement on traffic acquisition, preferably in e-commerce industry; Promising candidates with less experience will be considered as Traffic Acquisition Specialist
- You have a fabulous command over English and Chinese languages (written & oral)
- You are analytical, with a strong ability to draw insights from traffic and campaign trends and developing effective tactics
- You have hands-on experience of mainstream advertisement management, remarketing and web analytic tools like Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Display Network (GDN), Yahoo! Search Marketing, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Similarweb, etc.
- You have above par (advanced) Microsoft Excel skills including ability to work with large data sets
- It'll be awesome if you have some hands-on experience on SEO!
- You have a data-centric approach to improve the metrics
- You are always willing to go the extra mile
- You have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- You “get things done”
- You are always-learning, with an appetite for knowledge, discovery and learning new things
- You are kind and fun to work with
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
Apply to [email protected]