Software Testing Engineer in Jakarta
We don’t usually toot our own horn but (seeing as you might work here soon) we thought you might like to know GoBear is Asia’s first and only metasearch engine for financial products. We spend our days trying to figure out how to make comparing insurance and banking products as awesome as possible. Our happy place is where users don’t even have to think twice – they can choose a financial product that’s right for them and feel confident with their choice (we know that’s a nerdy happy place, but we can’t help what we love).
We’re looking for people who break the mould; who’ve got a hankering to do something completely different. Obviously we want our bears to be smart and hardworking but, more importantly, we want people on our team who love technology, who love their job, and who aren’t afraid to fail while trying something completely crazy. Oh, and if you have a chuckle while reading WYSIWTG, #companykarma, GSD and “If you don’t listen to your customers, someone else will.”, then you’ll fit right into the team.
If that all sounds up your alley, then read on.
Reporting directly to the QA Manager (based in Singapore), the Software Testing Engineer will be responsible for manual testing tasks, implementing testing work/processes, documentation and providing feedback to the development team for GoBear.The successful candidate will work closely with the QA Manager to deliver and maintain our platform to the full extent in a timely manner, set-up proper documentation and perform test procedures.
- You’ll effectively test and provide feedback on the GoBear platform;
- You’ll efficiently write test cases;
- You’ll effortlessly perform manual testing;
- You’ll assist in defining and continually improving test processes;
- You’ll proactively share knowledge and inspire team members.
This dynamic start-up requires an experienced, no-nonsense, hands-on Testing Engineer with the following qualifications and skills:
- You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and oral);
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a developer/with developers;
- You have a solid understanding of HTML5, CSS, jQuery;
- You have exposure to, or understanding of, RobotFramework and Selenium;
- You also have 2+ years of testing experience on mobile-first projects or products;
- You understand Agile or Scrum project methodology;
- You are experienced Github, the Atlassian suite (it’s a plus);
- You have good and broad knowledge of available and upcoming IT solutions;
- You have a Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Systems or another related field.
Does this sound like you?
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
- You are solution-driven
- You have an eye for detail
- You are a natural collaborator
- You have par excellence time management and prioritization skills
- You are always willing to go the extra mile
Apply to [email protected]