Reporting directly to the Country Director, the Product Owner is responsible for the realization and maintenance of the Product Backlog for GoBear Indonesia. On a daily basis the Product Owner works with the Country Director, Business Development and Marketing at the GoBear Indonesia office. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will also support Business Development to successfully (technically) onboard partners.
The successful candidate will be the liaison between the Product Specialist, the Lead Product Owner in Singapore, the Design and the Development team(s) to deliver and maintain our platform to the full extent in a timely manner, set-up proper documentation and manage release and test procedures.
- Own and manage the GoBear product to be the best it can be;
- Based on Scrum methodology:
- Refine User Stories
- Manage Backlog
- Lead product release planning
- Deliver and Test Sprints
- Participate in (Business Development / Marketing) meetings;
- Understand the company’s short & long term commercial goals;
- Share knowledge and inspire team members.
This technology start-up requires an experienced no-nonsense and hands-on Product Owner. We are looking for the following qualifications and skills:
• You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English - written and spoken;
• You bring in 5+ years of experience working with business and development teams;
• You have a rock-solid understanding of insurance and banking products and services in Indonesia;
• A Certified Scrum Product Owner will have strong preference;
• You have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities Solution-driven and results oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
Apply to [email protected]