We don’t usually toot our own horn but (seeing as you might work here soon) we thought you might like to know GoBear is Asia’s first and only metasearch engine for financial products. We spend our days trying to figure out how to make comparing insurance and banking products as awesome as possible. Our happy place is where users don’t even have to think twice – they can choose a financial product that’s right for them and feel confident with their choice (we know that’s a nerdy happy place, but we can’t help what we love).
We’re looking for people who break the mould; who’ve got a hankering to do something completely different. Obviously we want our bears to be smart and hard-working but, more importantly, we want people on our team who love technology, who love their job, and who aren’t afraid to fail while trying something completely crazy. At GoBear we develop well-tested, production-ready code in very short cycles and in small increments. We listen to our customers, and then employ best-practices to drive towards greater agility with a lazer-focus on our customer needs.
If that all sounds up your alley, then read on.
Need more reasons to come and work for us?
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
Reporting directly to the Country Director, the Marketing Director will work closely with colleagues in the HQ to strategise and deliver every facet of the marketing journey, including launching new products and existing products’ marketing communications, and provide relevant content for our users. He/she will also work closely with the folks in Business Development team to position GoBear as the preferred partner for key insurance companies, banks and ebrokers.
- You’ll take absolute lead on planning and delivering marketing communications and media management, including SEO/SEM/Banners/GDN
- You’ll be the thought leader behind GoBear Indonesia’s social media management and engagement strategy across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Line and Twitter
- You’ll orchestrate the brand’s visual appeal including social viral contents, customer’s insights and development of GoBear brand to customer’s engagement and top of mind
- You’ll support GoBear’s web and IT infrastructure to enhance digital content and customer experience (UX)
- You’ll have your ears on the ground about the latest market developments regarding finance and insurance across the region
- You’ll closely interface with our in-house data scientist to setup, maintain and improve the information received by Google Analytics on product level
- You’ll inspire, coach, mentor yet work hands-on and share knowledge between team members
This technology start-up requires an experienced an assertive and hands-on Marketing Director with the following qualifications and skills;
- You have a Masters or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- You have at least 10 years of televant working working experience, preferably in an online business
- You bring in exceptional and deep experience in digital marketing
- You have some fabulous and reliable connections in the Indonesian media
- It’ll be awesome if you’ve worked within the financial industry
- You have par excellence interpersonal and communication skills
- It’ll be an icing on the cake if you have expertly built a brand and a team before
- You have fabulous command over the English language (written and oral)
Does this sound like you?
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
- You are enthusiastic, outgoing and energetic- essentially a charmer!
- You always have your creative hat on!
- You have the grit and are able to make hard choices
- You have par excellence time management and prioritisation skills
- You are always willing to go the extra mile
Apply to [email protected]